RRB job recruitment notification 2019 – Apply Now
Railway Recruitment board has recently released a notification saying 14033 job vacancies.There are various job roles in this recruitment like Junior Engineer, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) & Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) .Check the eligibility, Vacancies & Important dates for RRB job recruitment notification 2019 below
RRB recruitment 2019 Eligibility:
- Age should be 18-33 years
- Candidates have to complete their 18 years of age by 01 jan 2019
- Degree, Diploma & Engineering students are eligible to apply
- Engineering students must be related to that field of job role
Railway Recruitment Boards invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).
RRB recruitment 2019 important dates:
Date of Publication 29.12.2018
Opening of online registration 02.01.2019 at 10:00 hrs
Closing of online registration 31.01.2019 at 23:59 hrs
Closing of offline payment 04.02.2019 at 13:00 hrs
Closing of online payment 05.02.2019 at 22:00 hrs
Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects 07.02.2019 at 23:59 hrs
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) Tentatively scheduled during April/May, 2019
Dates for CBTs of recruitment process shall be intimated through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
websites listed at Para-20.0 of this Notice.
RRB recruitment 2019 Vacancies:
RRB 2019 notification is a bit big and having lots of job vacancies in all fields in different places.All 14033 jobs are separated and shared with different states of the country.Below the vacancies details for RRB notification 2019.Below it shows 13487 jobs but the remaining vacancies from 14033 will be allocated to different categories.
RRB job recruitment notification 2019 Selection criteria:
Recruitment process too simple there are 2 exams and 1 interview for the selection. 1st Exam is called 1 stage CBT & 2nd Exam is called 2 stage CBT and final round is face to face interview.These CBT’s exams dates will be released later in April & May months.There will also be medical tests after selection.To download Official Notification Click Here
Applications will be taken from 2nd jan, 2019. RRB Official notification 2019
RRB job recruitment notification 2019 IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:-
- Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the
post(s) as on the closing date of online registration (31.01.2019). CANDIDATES WAITING FOR
FINAL RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
- Any candidate found using unfair means of any kind in the examination, sending someone else
in his/her place to appear in the examination, attempt to impersonate will be debarred from
appearing in all the examinations of all the RRBs/RRCs (Railway Recruitment Cell) for lifetime.
He/she will also be debarred from getting any appointment in the Railways, and if already
appointed, will be dismissed from service. Such candidates are also liable for legal prosecution.
- Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of the CEN
and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
- Scale of Pay: For Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot
Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):-Level 06 (RSRP 7th
CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
- Age: 18-33 years (as on 01-01-2019) (Please refer Para No. 5.0).
- Candidates are required to go through the Post Parameter Table, Vacancy Table and ascertain their
eligibility to apply through ONLINE mode to any one RRB only, depending upon their eligibility.
The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final. Application to more than one RRB, will lead to
rejection of all the applications.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished
in the ONLINE Application.
- Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or
copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any
information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has
suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the
post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. After submission of application against
this CEN RRBs shall not entertain any representation for modification of the information
furnished in the application.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are
opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be
given any alternative appointment.
- Stages of Exam: There shall be two stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Marks will be normalized as per the formulae given in Para No. 14.2 & 14.3 of this Notice.
- RRB-wise shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be done at the rate of 15 times (may increase or decrease as per
the requirement of Railway Administration). The shortlisting of 2nd Stage CBT will be based on the merit of the candidates in 1st
Stage CBT. The RRB-wise shortlisted candidates for 2nd Stage CBT shall be advised through the official websites of RRBs and
e-mail to download their e-call letter for appearing in the 2nd Stage CBT.
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in CBTs. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each
question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Banned items:- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other
communication devices or pen/pencil, wallets/purses, belts and metallic wears including ornaments etc., are strictly not allowed inside the examination hall. Any infringement of this instruction will entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations.
- RRB job recruitment notification 2019 – Apply Now
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the above banned items to the venue of the examination,
as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- Center/City allocation will depend upon technical and logistical feasibility. Candidates may have to travel to other Cities/States.
- Candidates should have their own Mobile Number and valid & active e-mail ID as RRBs shall send all recruitment related
communications only through SMS and e-mail. The Mobile Number and e-mail ID should be active till the completion of
recruitment process. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
- Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and information in
the detailed CEN available on the websites of RRBs.